Sofa Cleaning Service Iver SL0
Leather sofa sets are luxurious and valued and make a brave statement before your visitors. Leather couches and chairs are high priced, especially furniture sets made of exotic leathers or designer pieces. Various kinds of leather require different cleaning methods and we strongly recommend our customers not to use home products that could damage the upholstery and end up costing a lot of money. Instead, we can offer to our customers expert advice, technical expertise and highest level professional leather sofa cleaning with no risk of damage or alteration involved.
Trust the pros at Prolux Carpet Cleaning Iver SL0to clean your favorite leather living room set. Our top-notch upholstery cleaning service is going to eliminate stains, bad smells, and allergens while protecting and conditioning the valuable leather of your furniture. We will completely brighten up the color and the luster of your favorite leather furniture. With the help of our professional care the useful life your living room set is prolonged and you will avoid high replacement costs. Your leather sofa and armchairs will be once again attractive to look at as they add charm and taste to the interior.
Our sofa cleaning protocol follows these operations:
- We inspect the finished piece for any omissions or deficiencies before declaring the job done.
- The leather surface is then spot treated and blotted using a special agent and a soft cloth.
- Before we begin work we are going to try on a small patch of the leather to make sure its structure and color will withstand the procedure.Since different leather manufacturers use different production technologies and chemicals, it is vitally important to utilize proper cleaning methods for your furniture. Our experienced technicians are going to select the best and most efficient method to clean your sofa.
- Your couch and other furniture are vacuum cleaned at all accessible places for removing all hard particles, lint and dust accumulated between creases and under the cushions.
- We check your leather furniture for stains, odors, mold, and dust.